This is going to be a very exciting year for GradMoney (and hopefully for you all as well!) Below I wanted to give you a rough overview of some of the exciting new changes we have in store for 2018, as well as some potential changes that will develop beyond this year...
1) Contributors WANTED - If you love sharing your knowledge of money skills and management with your friends and family, why not become a contributor for GradMoney? At least initially, we will be looking for non-paid contributors who will be willing to submit articles on a regular basis. More information will obviously be made available in the near future, but for more information or to express an interest, please email us: email@example.com.
2) Macro Mondays Now Are Series - In the past we introduced new investment related terms and vocabulary for individuals new to the industry through our Macro Monday series. This year, starting in February, we will be starting something a little different. Each Monday will be part of a multi-week installment going into terms and practices related to certain areas of investing and money management in general. More details will be coming out next Monday on these series.
3) #AskGradMoney - We are also launching a new hashtag campaign called #AskGradMoney, where we will be answering specific/non-so-specific requests that we think will help benefit the broader community in understanding. A few were already launched in December and readers found them quite useful, so we will keep them going by addressing about 1-2 of these articles per month. On social media, reach out to us using #AskGradMoney and be sure to note if you would prefer to be anonymous or not.
4) Officially a CRPC and CFEI - our founder, Jenny Coombs, is both a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) AND a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI). With these in mind, she can now advise individual clients on retirement-related matters and essentials in financial planning, as well as design and host any variety of financial-education workshops. If you are interested in working with Jenny, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) A New Designation for SRI Advisors - Coming soon and will hopefully be set to launch towards the end of 2018/early 2019 through the College for Financial Planning. More details to come, but if you're interested in obtaining this designation, please let us know and we can provide enrollment details.
6) Kotori Financial Advisors - Within the next year, GradMoney will become the non-profit educational charity component of Kotori Financial Advisors - a firm set to be launched by Jenny in 2019. Early customers will receive a significant discount in advance, so be sure to express your interest early so we can help you.
7) Calendar Events will be provided as the year progresses so keep up with all of our upcoming events by checking back with GradMoney!
Greetings, GradMoney Readers!
October 22, 2018
Which City Has the Richest Population?
September 12, 2018
CSRIC Fun Facts: Trees & Pollution
October 24, 2018
Search By Tags
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!